Monday, February 20, 2017

#MCVEganBooks

a-truly-inspired-novel2f-novella-written-seamingly-with-ease-and-versatility-this-is-an-easy-and-gripping-read-that-captured-me-throughout-a-much-better-book-than-i-thought-with-gre

5.0 out of 5 starsA Magnificent and Fun Read

on February 8, 2017

Format: Kindle Edition

I absolutely loved how the author wrote this story. This author has always had a unique style of writing and can reel in and capture her audience with her words on paper and this story is no different. This story was so much fun to read!! It was a magnificent mystery full of surprises, and a few giggles, that I didn't see coming, with a remarkable twist to it at the end. The characters were incredible and the story-line was just fantastic. I loved how we got to know the thoughts and feelings of each individual character that played a roll in Bruce's life. I also loved how each ex-wife was a different color in the sculptor's mind and how the death of Bruce brought the whole family together in the end. This was a great work of art and I can say that I believe that this author is a complete genius!! I highly recommend this story to all adults to enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment