Tuesday, July 29, 2014

PHASED Moonlight Series ~ Book 1 ~ by KASEY THOMPSON


 
 
Sera Kalihan was used to tragedy at a very young age. Losing her parents not only severed her family, but it also cheated her from her rightful place as Alpha of her pack. When her uncles give the Alpha title to her younger brother, she is turned into the fatal Wolf Warrior.
Known by all as a brutal killer, she had only a few friends to whom mean everything to her. When a threat to her life appears, her brother sends her away to a new pack, where she gets a little more than she bargains for.
The Alpha of the Pack is very apprehensive when it comes to Sera, but he allows her entrance to his pack out of mere curiosity. When her uncle threatens her new pack, she risks her life to save both packs that hold refuge in her heart. Along the way, Sera realized that she is more important than she could have ever guessed, and her power surpasses all.
Will she be able to push aside her personal insecurities and stand up against her uncle to save everyone she loves?
 
 
Image of Kasey Thompson
I am a young author, who enjoys dabbling in everything dark and mysterious. I write stories ranging from werewolves and vampires, to medieval dragons and knights. I am currently have seventeen books that I am working on, one including a novel I am co-writing with a friend and fellow author of mine. I hope you enjoy my works, and grow to love the characters as much as I have.
There is nothing normal about me. I love to be bubbly and spontaneous, and always divulge in anything my readers may send me. Please contact me through my amazon page, or through my website. I will always respond, even if it takes a while. My readers are very important to me, and I will always show the proper love and respect I feel they deserve.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment