Thursday, March 28, 2013

ALFRED A TIMBER WOLF'S TALE by RANDALL L. EMERY


As a circus train is moving to the next town, a storm knocks it off of its tracks and the animals find themselves alone, scared, and without anyone to care for them. Bev, the teaching turtle becomes their mentor and savior teaching them to survive in the wild. Four years after the catastrophe, Alfred the Timber Wolf, wants to be with the humans again. When Alfred leaves the other animals behind in the hope of finding a family, the animals begin to get sick. What happens next? Will the animals die? Will Alfred find the humans? "Alfred, A Timber Wolf's Tale" is the first in a series of children's books by author Randall L. Emery. Beautifully illustrated by artist, Cynthia Bird with cover art designed by 12 year old Rhianna J. Bullard these wonderful books are bound to delight children of all ages! Be sure to watch for other books in the series coming soon!


Alfred Timber Wolfs on AMAZON



Author bio: I was born in Lawrence Kansas. I was raised in Kansas City, Kansas. I moved more times than I can count; from Kansas City, Kansas, to Kansas City, Missouri. My mother’s favorite quote is also my favorite. “ALL SMALL CHILDREN ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AS PACKAGES OF CONCENTRATED LOVE BECAUSE THEY ARE A GIFT TO US FROM THE GOOD LORD GOD ABOVE.” I do not know who said it first. But it still affects my life, and it is at the very core of my beliefs; that and my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.


Book: Alfred, A Timber Wolf's Tale: The Friendly Petting Zoo
Author: Randall L. Emery, Illustrated by Cynthia Bird
Publisher: Polliwog Press, an imprint of GMTA Publihing
2012, 96 ppg.
ISBN-10: 1480119717
ISBN-13: 978-1480119710
Available as Kindle and print



No comments:

Post a Comment